Friday, November 13, 2009

I need the best hair dye!?

Okay I have been dying my hair blonde for 13 years, my original color is medium brown and I want my color back, I don't care if it is exactly the same. I have dyed my hair several times and it fades back to blonde in less than a month. I tried a salon product and got the same result. I'm tired of the roots and I want brown hair and I want it to stay! Please help! I do NOT want it done in a salon. Thanks for all with help %26amp; please no kiddie answers.



I need the best hair dye!?

It i not an issue of quality of the color exactly, it is more how you are going about it.



If you are doing it at home you are probably coloring over color and using harsh store colors.



I bet you have very dry hair? If it is dry it is porse which makes it hard for the color to take to your hair.



No matter what color you use it is going to fade. Permanent color is harsh because it contains peroxide. Try using a semi-permanent color (and yes it will fade), but you can use it more often because it doesn't have the harsh chemicals that permanent colors have. Also when you use permanent color to darken the hair you are using developer which is for lifting more than depositing. Semi-permanent is only good for depositing, meaning it will never lighten your color it will only leave it in the state it is now or darken it.



Don't mess w/ permanent color because you are just ruining your hair. You will have much better luck w/ semi-permanent.



Good luck!!!



Stylist of 9 yrs.



I need the best hair dye!?

you have to die it a Very dark brown. that's probably the only way itll work. try the dyes that they sell in stores like Sallys. but try a Verrrrry dark brown, almost black. i had my hair very light and i kept dying it regular browns but it always faded back. but then i died it a really dark brown to the point that it looked black and now it looks more brown and i havent dyed my hair in a year.



I need the best hair dye!?

only best answer i got if u go to the professional



I need the best hair dye!?

make sure you get a permanent dye and apply it right.



I need the best hair dye!?

All dyes fade eventually. You're going to have to dye it until what has been bleached is cut off. I personally like Revlon 100% color, its easy to apply and doesn't seem to damage hair at all.



I need the best hair dye!?

You need to go see a professional before you go bald.



I need the best hair dye!?

Well I use Nice n Easy, and the dye STAYS in my hair. I last dyed it in April, and I still have the color in my hair, except for the roots, b/c of new growth. And the instructions are included in the box



I need the best hair dye!?

try using a semi-perm. color first to fill in you hair. Think of it this way. When you lighten your hair you are takeing something out of your hair(color, vitamins,and oils) and when your coloring it you put it back in. So sometimes when you constanly take away from your hair, it may take more from some spots then others. So by using semi-perm. color you are filling in the holes. After you even it out you can use the perm. later if you need it. Also make sure you are using a shampoo and cond for colored treated hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment