Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Natural hair dye question?

what are some natural ways to dye my hair?



does coffee work? how about tea? anything u can think of?



why u ask about natural dye? bc im pregnant.



Natural hair dye question?

Hi! Henna is the most common natural hair dye. However, I colored my hair for first time when I was 7 months pregnant with my son; after consulting with my doctor, of course! I think hair color has developed to the point that it's no longer a concern as it was many years ago. Also, look for a product with the least amount of ammonia. I know that now they sell a color kit that only lasts through 20 or so washings.... so I'm sure it would be very gentle. Congratulations, by the way and best wishes for baby!



Natural hair dye question?

Kool - Aid works temporarily but you'll get some crazy colors and it takes a while

No comments:

Post a Comment